Objective: To develop strategies to engage local government in the open data ecosystem to create an open data ecology in local governments. The research will use an international case study approach, to:
- Explore how citizens can benefit from open local government data.
- Examine the current availability of open local government data.
- develop strategies to increase availability to open local government data for citizens.
- Examine the current use of open data in city councils.
- Identify requirements and needs of local government officials for enhancing use of open data to develop new methods to enhance open data use in city councils.
Beneficiary – Host institution:
Partners – Planned secondments:
CITY OF COPENHAGEN
CITY OF ROTTERDAM