Objective: To enable the web of data by enhancing the semantic interoperability between sectoral and domain specific data models and ontologies. With a special focus to data coming from local governments, this project will:
- To identify the different kinds of open government data coming from (local, regional and national) government data sources.
- To identify sectoral (or detailed) data and metadata models to enable cross-sectoral and multi-disciplinary research and utilisation of open data in its ecosystem.
- To define the proximity of the different ontologies towards enabling the web of data.
- To create connections to the Linked Open Data Cloud (LODC) through mappings between different ontologies enhancing interoperability.
- To develop an ontology including and describing the connections created paving the way towards the realisation of the web of data.
Beneficiary – Host institution:
Partners – Planned secondments: